Filled with stunning illustrations on every page, this guided nature journal is a wonderful gift for young and old.
Inside you'll find:
- An overview of how to use the journal
- Moon, sunrise and sunset tracking pages
- A green time habit calendar
- Detailed colouring pages
- Step-by-step instructions for how to draw common natural treasures
- Open-ended writing prompts
- Log pages to record nature sightings
- Lined, blank and dotted pages for open ended writing and creativity
The journal gently explores the concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness in an achievable way. And introduces nature connection exercises such as a Sit Spot and a senses scan.
Suitable for adults, children who can read and write, as well as younger children with the assistance of a grown up.
The soft cover book measures 16cm by 24cm and is printed in Australia on local, sustainably sourced paper. The cover is colour and the pages are black and white. It's the perfect backpack size and easy to manage with little hands.
This book is a wonderful resource for early years and primary teachers, home schoolers, parents and grandparents seeking more nature connection ideas. It's also perfect for taking camping and for school holiday projects.
Illustrated by Shannon from Typoflora.
Reading age: 7 - 10 years