These little coins are 1-inch diameter SINGLE SIDE coins without pegs that ONLY fit Treasures From Jennifer's Hundred Frames with Coin Pockets. They offer even more learning and play with your Hundred Frames with Coin Pockets as your child places each into the dimples of the boards. Some activity ideas:
- Place them in order from least to greatest.
- Place them in order from greatest to least.
- Place only even or odd numbers on the board.
- Place only multiples on the board - focusing on your times tables (for example, 3,6,9, 12, etc).
- Play an addition game with a dice. Start by placing the number 1 on your Frame. Roll the dice, add the number to 1, and then place that number coin on the board. Roll again, add the number on the dice to the last number coin, and place the sum number coin on the board. Continue until you reach the end of the frame.
- Play the same game but with subtraction and by starting with the greatest number.
Treasures From Jennifer has designed the numbers to use the same font as their number tracing boards for consistency in your child's learning journey.
Want more out of your coins? Check out Treasures From Jennifer's Reversible Coins option!
Please note that these coins come without pegs and that the first photo is only used to show the numbers and its font. Also, the Hundred Frames with Coin Pockets are not included and only used in the second photo to show the coins being used. Please also note that these coins ONLY fit the Hundred Frame with Coin Pockets and not the Original Hundred Frame, Ten Frame, and/or Twenty Frame.
Treasures From Jennifer products are made from natural wood. As such, do expect slight variations in terms of colour, grain, and markings. These are not defects but are unique indications that serve as proof of its natural origin.